Want to choose from a wide range of careers, gain a recognised qualification and develop professional skills, all while earning a salary? An Apprenticeship could be the ideal career choice, and at Intraining, we’re here to provide help and support every step of your Apprenticeship journey.
Did you know:
* Source: National Apprenticeship Service** Source: National Careers Service website
- Over 100,000 employers in the UK use Apprenticeships to attract new talent
- 32% of all apprentices receive a promotion within 12 months of finishing
- 75% of all apprentices reported taking on more responsibility in their job after finishing their programme*
- Over the course of their careers, those with an Apprenticeship earn, on average, £100,000 more than those without**
What is an Apprenticeship?
An Apprenticeship is a nationally-recognised qualification that is valued by employers and gives you a great start to your career. There are two types of Apprenticeship qualification:
- Level 2 Intermediate
- Level 3 Advanced
The level you start at will depend on your skills and experience.
Want to find out more?
Click here to read our Apprenticeship frequently asked questions, call us on 0330 123 1300 or email email@example.com
Search our current Apprenticeship vacancies here.