Data protection POLICY
This data protection policy sets out how The Intraining Group Limited (CN 6540854) and its Associate Companies within NCG ("The Group") uses and protects any information that you give The Group when you use this website.
The Group is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
The Group may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1 August 2009.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Your interests
- The information included in any online services to which you subscribe
- Details about the services you specifically request
- Information you provide in relation to our client surveys
We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided should you consent to this
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes should you consent to this. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Any information that we collect about you is stored electronically on our database. It may also be printed and stored in our filing system.
We will keep your personal information confidential except to the extent that we are compelled to disclose it by law (for example where fraud or other crime is involved) or to comply with an instruction of a regulatory body of competent jurisdiction. From time to time we may be called upon to demonstrate our maintenance of certain professional standards as set by appropriate authorities and/or to satisfy our auditors and/or to comply with regulations and statutory requirements. If you do not consent to our production of your details for this purpose only as an exception to our duty of confidentiality, you can let us know by writing to us at:
The Intraining Group
722 Prince of Wales Road
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. We automatically collect and store only the following information about your visit:
- The internet domain and IP address from where you access our Website
- The type of browser software and operating system used to access our Website
- The date and time you access our Website
- The pages you enter, visit and exit our Website from
- If you linked to our Website from another Website, the address of that Website.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
We would like to contact you in the future for marketing purposes by post and e-mail but we need your consent to do this. If you would like us to contact you (including by e-mail or telephone) concerning our services and career opportunities that may be of interest to you then please check the appropriate box on any form you are asked to fill in on the Website.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to the Head of Corporate Governance for The Intraining Group at:
Head of Contracts
The Intraining Group
722 Prince of Wales Road
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.