Apprenticeships let you choose from a wide range of careers, gain a recognised qualification and develop professional skills, all whilst earning a salary. At Intraining, we provide help and support every step of the way on your Apprenticeship journey.
- Over 100,000 employers in the UK use Apprenticeships to attract new talent
- 32% of all apprentices receive a promotion within 12 months of finishing
- 75% of all apprentices reported taking on more responsibility in their job after finishing their programme*
- Over the course of their careers, those with an Apprenticeship earn, on average, £100,000 more than those without**
* Source: National Apprenticeship Service
** Source: National Careers Service website
What is an apprenticeship?
Apprenticeships are nationally recognised qualifications that are valued by employers and provide a great start to your career. We supply two types of Apprenticeship qualification:
- Level 2 Intermediate
- Level 3 Advanced
The level you start at is dependent on your skills and experience. We also offer some higher level 5 apprenticeships for those already employed in certain business areas.
You can view all the apprenticeships we offer on our Find a Course page.
Find out more
Call us on 0330 123 1300
Search our current apprenticeship vacancies